Have you ever observed how, as people age, their skin becomes thinner and looser? You aren’t hallucinating. In fact, by the time you are 70, your skin will have lost around 80% of its elasticity. This occurs as your body’s production of collagen steadily depleted over time. Collagen is a naturally produced protein that keeps your skin supple and velvety; as the amount of collagen in your skin decreases, it begins to droop and stretch. This is one of the most important factors in the development of saggy skin and wrinkles.
Physicians developed face-lift surgery to address this issue over time. Although this surgery improves your appearance by eliminating and tightening loose skin, it is an expensive, intrusive procedure with a considerably long recovery period. Many women were unable or reluctant to undergo surgery, and instead preferred non-surgical options and vied for a more easy solution. Fortunately, thread lift is a new method that does not require you to go under the knife.
In the beauty industry, the UAE has created a reputation for itself by providing cutting-edge treatments. If you live in UAE or are planning a trip there soon, try the thread lift treatment dubai and see for yourself.
How it works
Thread lifts are wonderful because they’re quick, don’t hurt, and the effects last for years. The process entails inserting needles into the skin that are already threaded with PDO thread (Polydioxanone). The needle is placed into the skin, and the PDO thread stays in the skin after it is removed (about 20 minutes later) — the thread is totally absorbed into the skin by hydrolysis within 4 to 6 months.
The threads provide an instant tightening impact, with even better effects seen in the weeks following because they stimulate collagen formation, thus the lifting effect lasts even after the thread has dissolved. Around six weeks after the treatment, optimum results will be seen.
The benefits thread-lift treatment entails
- Safe and slow absorption: Absorption can take up to a year, depending on the type of threads chosen in your procedure. According to anecdotal evidence, most of the threads have been absorbed within six to eight months. The effects of the threads might continue anywhere from three months to over two years once they’ve been absorbed. Overall, the effects of treatment can last around nine months to three years. The safety of this excellent anti-aging procedure is unrivaled when compared to a standard facelift.
- Non-Invasive: This therapy is non-invasive, unlike a typical facelift. There will be no inflammation, redness, aggravation, or other apparent signs of “work done” when you leave the office after your treatment. When people glance at you, they will notice that you are young and healthy. Furthermore, threads are only put into your skin’s surface layers. However, The purpose of the topical anesthetic is to keep you comfortable while the needles are inserted.
- Immediate effectiveness: You must wait many weeks to notice the outcomes of a facelift due to swelling and irritation. The effects of thread-lift are noticeable right away. Even better, after two to three months, your outcomes will improve as your body completes the production of new, healthy collagen.
- Treatments that can be customized: Customizability is one of the greatest aspects of thread lifting. Your anti-aging treatment will be tailored to your skin type, texture, and aesthetic goals.
- Rejuvenation: Because your sagging skin will be firm and raised following a thread lift, you will appear younger right away. Threading encourages the creation of collagen and elastin in your body, which are the proteins and fibers that plump and tighten your skin. After just a few months of treatment, you’ll notice that your wrinkles and fine lines have faded, and your gaunt, hollow cheeks are plumper and fuller than they’ve been in years.
If you’re ready to rejuvenate yourself through advanced treatments or looking for an expert opinion on Vitamin Drip Dubai or anything relating to beauty and health, contact the Dubai Wellness today to book your initial consultation led by experts