Dandruff cause low confidence and embarrassment. You don’t want those white flakes on your dresses and shirts while you are on your meeting or you are in your date. Either way that will cause you some awkwardness spoiling your confidence totally. You will start becoming conscious which isn’t what you want of course. Dandruff is also called white flakes as it targets the scalps of people irrespective of their age like both the young and old. Most importantly dandruff can also lead to other skin issues like pimples and acne that leaves scars.
- Do you know how are dandruff caused so frequently? Your Poor hair brushing skills and shampooing habits, the dry skin, stress and improper diets, will make your scalp more prone to dandruff. Now that you’re aware of the causes, the solution to get rid of them is also pretty easy. Select the best shampoo for dry hair and dandruff that will suit your hair the best. And try to do it regularly instead of giving long intervals. Because shampooing regularly is important to keep hair healthy. While dandruff can be a rather embarrassing and confidence-lowering condition, it isn’t very serious in most cases that you think of spending notes and notes for its treatment. Which is why, you should only consider shelling out money at a salon once you’ve tried curing it at home, and with ingredients, you may already have in your kitchen.
- Shampooing your hair regularly will not only help you in keeping dandruff away. But it will also help you to keep it clean and it would wash away all the dust and pollution that has gotten along with it in the entire day. And the best shampoo that will help you keep all dandruff away along with making it thicker, stronger and sharper is the best available for you that is the shampoo ketonic. If you have not tried it, do try it to see the results for yourself right from your very first wash.
- Now you can also try something that is easily found in one’s kitchen. Try making Fenugreek Pack as a Dandruff Remedy. This home remedy for dandruff uses fenugreek seeds to fight with the dry and dead scalp which causes dandruff.
- Make sure you oil your hair well too. Also, try it making it a regular affair so that your hair and your scalp gets all the required food that it needs so that it does not end up causing dandruff in your scalp.
- Treating dandruff at home with curd is a little messy but very effective. It will also help you to get that shine back.
- Baking Soda is a great home remedy for dandruff. Pack a pack of it by adding some honey too. You will see wonders in no time when it comes to your hair.
- You can also use the Tea Tree Oil to get rid of dandruff and dry scalp.
- Apple Cider Vinegar can be used too to fight against dandruff.