Are you thinking of searching out for all possible job roles that can offer you good pay scale with complete job satisfaction? After all, who wouldn’t want to land in such good job profile? One such trending job position in the market that has been too much in hype lately is data science.
Well, we did some research and stumbled across a report by Glassdoor which divulges that there are near about 50 best jobs in America, and as you would have imagined, data scientist scored the top spot for the second year consecutively.
The abovementioned score was determined on the basis of 3 prime parameters. They are:
- The total job openings in market
- The jobs satisfaction level
- The median annual base remuneration
Key takeaways from the report include the following:
- As per the report, data science has been given 4.8 scores out of 5 for the total job openings in the market.
- In regards to job satisfaction level, data science has been given 4.4 out of 5
- The median base remuneration is approximately $110,000
- Data scientist jobs are ranked top followed by data and DevOps engineer jobs
Isn’t this good news for all those professionals out there who have been doing or lately enrolled for the data science course in Malaysia?
Let’s have a quick glance at some of the prime reasons why data scientist jobs are considered to be the most lucrative options:
- The dearth of professionals with the same skillset in the industry
- Companies are finding administration of massive volume of data quite challenging task
- The role of data scientists is not limited to technical titans in the market
How can you get into the data science course in Malaysia?
There is no denying the fact that day by day demand for the data scientists is proliferating, and aspiring students and corporate professionals can make an entry in the world of data science simply learning the skills by enrolling data science course in a recognized institution. For this, they need to look around for different options as data science often requires a fusion of different skill sets that all institutions don’t offer.
Are you still in thinking phase to decide the right career path, or planning to change your career in 2018? If so, then do weighing the pros and cons of being a data scientist – one of the most flourishing and well-paid jobs right now. To learn more about data science course in Malaysia, visit us at http://databyte.com.my/