In recent years, the demand for plywood has soared as interior designers, architects, and house owners have started to prefer plywood over regular wood for furnishings. Not only does plywood add to the strength, but it also comes with a rich finish that isn’t tapped in another kind of furnishing material. But to avail marvelous furnishing, you must use only original and quality plywood. However, in recent times, counterfeit plywood too has made an entry into the market. This makes it quite difficult to get superior quality, authentic plywood.
But with CenturyPromise, you can avail the benefit of using good quality plywood. If you are asking yourself how, then the answer is too simple. CenturyPly promises a mobile app. This app is your ultimate stop to check for the authentication of plywood in seconds. If several questions about this app are swirling up in your mind, then keep reading to get more information about it.
What is this app about?
CenturyPromise app is a mobile application that is available on both Android and iPhone. This app enables the customers to determine the plywood’s authenticity, originality, and details with just a scan of QR. In addition, CenturyPromise has innovated a new technological method wherein they embed the QR codes in each plywood, allowing the customers to identify if the plywood they purchased is a real product or a fake one. This is a new invention in the Indian plywood manufacturers’ history.
How to use the CenturyPromise App?
The mobile application of CenturyPromise is very easy to manoeuvre around. You are only required to install from your App Store or Google play store. Then, just scan the QR code which is embedded on the plywood to check the plywood authenticity. Moreover, the scanning also provides you with the information and details plywood was manufactured and in which factory. Getting this level of information will enable you to decide on your own if the plywood is genuinely real or fake. Also, you can download an e-certificate or e-warranty certificate from the app.
What makes this application different from others?
- The CenturyPromise application is the first-of-its-kind that, as no other plywood manufacturer, has launched an application to offer transparency and convenience to the customers.
- The QR code embedded in the plywood is a unique technology and idea used by CenturyPromise. By scanning this QR code, a customer will be served with all the details of the plywood. This includes the details, where it is manufactured, and what are the specifications of the selected plywood.
- It is an easy-to-use application and needs no pre-training to use it efficiently. Only an internet connection is required to use this application.
- This application will make it easy to differentiate between the fake and original plywood. Full transparency related to plywood is presented through this application.
- To offer convenience and to remove some doubts about the application, CenturyPromise has released a video to show how this application works.
- This service ensures transparency and provides the value of money to the customers of Century Plywood.
- Provides peace of mind to the consumers as every detail of quality and manufacturing is available to them.
Plywood is a material that is not regularly purchased. Any consumer buying the product hopes that it will last for a long time. The same applies to plywood as well. Therefore, a consumer should check the plywood quality before buying any product.
All the necessary details required to check the originality of plywood are presented through the CenturyPromise application. With the simple technology of QR scanning, any consumer can get the original and quality product of plywood.