Pisces Dates: February 19 to March 20
Symbol: Pair of Fish
Planet: Jupiter, Neptune
Colour: Purple, white
Pisces sign traits
Pisces is the twelfth and final sign of the zodiac jungle. Hence, like any best astrology website would tell you, this sign brings together many of the characteristics of the other eleven signs. Pisces, however, are happiest keeping many of these qualities under wraps. These folks are selfless, spiritual, and very focused on their inner journey.
In fact, Pisces natives place great weight on feelings. Feelings define the Pisces zodiac sign, and it’s not uncommon for them to feel their own burdens (and joys) as well as those of others. The intuition of the Pisces-born is highly evolved. Many people associate Pisces with dreams and secrets.
Pisces personality: Strengths and weakness
Pisces natives are one of the most open-minded people, the trait being one of their strengths. As per the best online astrology website, many Pisces also immerse themselves into art and other creative pursuits and they are quite talented in these areas.
The Pisces sign likes to be considered hazy since there’s a certain sense of safety in that self-proclaimed netherworld. As a friend or lover, these people can’t stay away from you for long enough, since one of their primary goals is to forge relationships in life that they can be proud of.
Pisces traits of compassion and charitability allow the sign to quickly put the needs of others ahead of their own. So if having a Pizza with Pisces, then congratulations on getting the last slice. It’s this kind of self-sacrifice that keeps these folks going. The flipside to their giving nature is that the oft-timid Fish are likely to be taken advantage of by less well-meaning souls.
Although they don’t show but Pisces can also be quite romantic. Pisces are generally gentle, easy-going folk, who are on the shy and reticent side. They are modest to the point of impracticality, often stepping up only to show their talents in painting or music.
Pisces Symbol, Planet, Element, and Qualities
A pair of Fish is the Pisces symbol, which prompts others to suggest that these people “go with the flow” and “don’t make waves.” Both of these labels are true, since Pisces are fluid and easy-going, in keeping with the mutable quality assigned to this sign.
Pisces, as per astrology, is ruled by Jupiter. In ancient mythology, Jupiter (the original ruler of Pisces) has been mentioned as the king of the Gods. Those born under this astrology sign are spiritually oriented and charitable. They are compassionate, easily feeling another’s pain. At times, however, Pisceans can have difficulty distinguishing fact from fantasy; they tend to get caught up in their dreams and views of how things should be.
The element associated with Pisces is water. Those born under this zodiac sign easily relate to the emotional and unpredictable nature of this liquid gold. Pisces feel a great deal, and they also feel misunderstood much of the time. They’re not quite pushovers, but they’re certainly sensitive. Yes, they could cry you a river if the circumstances were right. Even so, the Pisces personality revels in its compassionate and imaginative nature and loves to cater to others.
Pisces negative traits
- Naive and having a need of help, Pisces may grow to be very depressed and disappointed when cheated and betrayed.
- These situations can have them questioning their own nature. The more others will give them hard times, the more they will start to no longer trust people.
- As they seem to exist only in a dream world, many will see them as procrastinators and as individuals who don’t know how to be practical.
- Insecure and a little bit lonely sometimes, Pisces can also be the most pessimistic people, especially when things don’t seem to go their way or they have made a mistake or two.
- If someone is more domineering, they can easily let themselves be influenced by that person, and as soon as they realise this, they start becoming dishonest and vulnerable.
- However, many would want them around because they have many talents that can’t be found in others. Seeming lost when it comes to understanding the world as it is, it’s normal for these natives to want solitude and to detach themselves from others.