Parking a vehicle is an act of responsibility. You have to be very careful while doing this. Your responsibilities become twice if it is a rented one. There is nothing more horrible than coming back to your parked vehicle and finding scratch or something worse that occurred during your absence. In case of a personally owned vehicle, you still have options and enough time to deal with the problem. But if it is rented, carefulness is the only way to eliminate hassles.
Tips For Parking At Shopping Centres
Shopping centres are the places where we visit the most. They are also the hotspots for the most severe damages. With lots of vehicles, shopping trolleys, people, and many more obstacles, minor dents and scratches are very normal. Here’s what to do:
- After opting for SUV rental Dubai, you should avoid parking the SUV near trolley bays while you are out for shopping. By doing so, you will only increase the risks of scratches.
- If possible, you can park the vehicle on the outskirts with a lesser crowd. If there is no other car parked in your neighborhood, there will be minimised risks of damage. After all, there is no harm in going a little further if you get to avoid those nasty dents.
- In case you don’t get enough free space and have to park near another car, you must check whether the other car has a boot or a hatch. And, if it is there, is there enough space for the person to access it?
- Park the car according to the concrete wheel stops. Many drivers forget to do so which increases the chances of dents, scratches, and other damages.
Tips For Street Parking
While parking in streets is relatively safe, you should take care of where you are parking the vehicle. Here are some useful street parking tips:
- While parking in a residential area, you should avoid parking the vehicle in the main access area or on the driveway. Your car should not obstruct other people from accessing their driveway. If you don’t care about maintaining a safe gap, you will be inviting the risks of getting dents on your car surface.
- You should never park your car under a tree, especially if it is the storm season. One nasty branch may make you pay a hefty amount for repairing dents and scratches caused by them. Another risk of doing this is the risk of birds and their droppings. You should be even more careful if you are getting a car through an exotic car rental Dubai service.
- You should never park your vehicle too close to rubbish bins. The vehicle may get in contact with garbage trucks and get scratches that wouldn’t have been there either.
The Bottom Line
Being careful and responsible about everything around you is important to lead a convenient, happy life. The best part of following precautions after using an exotic car rental Dubai service is the peace of mind that comes with it. You know that you have parked the vehicle safely and there are no chances of risk. Furthermore, you develop a sense of responsibility that helps you on many more fronts in life. Finding a supercar rental Dubai service is not a difficult task, there are many agencies that will help you with that. The real challenge is keeping it safe throughout in order to avoid compensation.