The term “Learning Management System” (LMS) is often used when discussing online courses. LMS is a system used to create courses and training programs and usually provides functionality to manage them. There are many LMS available online like Moodle, Canvas and so on. However, if you have a WordPress website, why not integrate your LMS in the same website? You can easily create safe and effective online courses and then sell them access to start building your e-learning business.
Why Use WPLMS as Your WordPress LMS
Most site owners who would like to add a learning management system to a website are not programmers or developers. We need a solution that handles complicated programming and coding in the background. The WPLMS does it very well.
- WPLMS is very easy to configure and manage.
- Unlimited courses, classes, quizzes, studies, students are included.
- Creating courses and lessons is as easy as dragging and dropping.
- WPLMS is integrated with the most popular WordPress plugin. You can sell member courses on your site.
- It is also integrated with Woocommerce and Easy Digital Downloads.
- You can find detailed documentation and help on plug-in web pages. From basic tuning to sophisticated integration, everything is fully covered.
WPLMS Developing a Course on Your WordPress Website
Now you will see how to use an LMS plugin to start a demo lesson from scratch.
For the demo, I will use the WPLMS plugin, which is a powerful learning management system.Here we have our viewers, engineers, professionals, researchers and so on. You will see what can be done to create a valuable path for you.For more reading about WPLMS course click this keyword “WordPress LMS” and seen demo also.
Creating Sections and Lessons
A course will consist of lessons. You can create lessons easily with the plugin. It can help to divide them according to the sections. I divided our course into two sections: “Core Java” and “Advanced Java”.
A student or professional comes to your site to join the course. After completing the course, you probably want the participants to appreciate what they learned from the course.
Evaluation can be in the form of quiz questions. You can ask questions for the quiz in the following form:
- Multiple choices
- True / False
- Gap Fill
- Multi Line
- One line
You can crawl the certificate for automation on the certificate for the student.
So, in my opinion, WPLMS is the best WordPress Learning Management System for education.