Bachelor of Commerce is the full form of B.COM. It is an undergraduate degree in the field of commerce and other subjects which are related to it. The curriculum and syllabus focus on the subjects which pertain to carry on of Industry, Business, etc. It targets to grow marketing, decision making, entrepreneurial, managerial skills along with these, students are drawn into different principles of business. The Course generally lasts for 3 years in India.
Students learn the following subjects:
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Business Management
- Capital Markets
- Business Research
- Business Regulatory Framework
- Marketing Management
- Principles of Decision Making
- Cost and Management Accounting
Finding a good College to complete a course is more difficult than choosing the course to study. A Professional Faculty, Labs and Collaboration with Industrial People, Availability of Required course, Fees and Location are few factors which help in selecting or determining a college. In India, there are thousands of Colleges offering B.COM Courses. Here is the list of Top B.COM College in India;
- Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi
- Loyola College, Chennai
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
- Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce, Pune
- Joseph’s College of Commerce, Bangalore
- Hans Raj College, New Delhi
- Madras Christian College, Madras
B.COM in Hyderabad
There are a number of B.COM colleges in the city Hyderabad but Rachnoutsav Academy is that which will offer the students the best B.COM course in Hyderabad. At Rachnoutsav Academy, students learn accounting skills which will help them when they will be working at the Industry level. The students of Rachnoutsav Academy are taught in a unique style which has made the academy top B.COM Colleges in India. Along with the guidance in studies, Rachnoutsav Academy focuses on imparting right attitude as well as knowledge. The Academy prepares the students to become successful in the corporate life and get the entrepreneur’s skill as the ultimate success.
There are 3 simple steps for taking admission into Rachnoutsav Academy, which is as follows:
- Career Guidance- In this, if you are up for some other courses apart from B.COM, then experienced counsellors of the academy give you the best advice according to your qualification, background, and need. You will have all days in a week to visit the counsellors in the working hours, i.e., between 9 am to 6 pm. That’s how our Rachnoutsav Academy is unique because of its working ethics and services for its students
- After selecting your desired course, registration is done. After registration, an Aptitude and Creativity evaluation test is conducted and they are judged on their skills of coping up with different modules in the various courses. For students, the exam centre Hyderabad is where they give their tests and can try to avail the scholarship.
- After this, the eligible students can take admission at Rachnoutsav Academy after the results are published.
And therefore, a journey with Rachnoutsav Academy will begin.