HR professionals play a very important role in an organization as they are meant for recruiting new people. They are given the responsibility of training new employees. In short, they are kind of asset who hire assets for the company in the form of cream layered employees. HR manager works on improving the relationship between the employees and the employer. Human resources generally mean the strength of human capital. It is a very vital portfolio in a company. The entire human capital of a company works under the leadership of human resource manager. They are answerable to the higher authority such as directors and the president of the company. The recruitment process of a company is incomplete without a human resource manager or HR executive. They are the people who hire candidates depending on their qualities and skills which can prove to be beneficial to the company. So if you are looking forward to making your career in HR jobs by holding positions like HR head jobs, HR executives, HR managers etc.
Here is some of the major profile which comes under this profession:
- HRIS Analyst:
The term HRIS stands for Human Resource Information System. It is software which is used by the companies to create a database of the company’s human capital, their salary records, holidays, benefits of any company plans. The work of HRIS analytics starts here, he has to make it sure that the entire database regarding the employees are organized, safe and secured. He gives access to the database only to those people who are authorized to share the information.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or other relevant subjects
- Very good in analytics skills
- Should have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Should be very accurate with their reports
- Spontaneous decision making
- Should work as a team
- Must be a good programmer
- Must always keep a top level of secrecy
The average salary of a HIRS analyst varies from 4 lakh to 5 lakh in a year
- Employee Relations Manager:
The work of the employee relations manager is to interact with their employees and make a healthy relationship between them and the company. They make out a variety of plans and policies that help in creating a strong bond between the employees and the employer. They are required by the company because they can easily negotiate with the employees during strikeout and with the labor unions when they are against the employer. They make sure that the employees are bonded by the provisions of law.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Bachelor degree in any subject or MBA done in Human Resource
- Should be an experienced person regarding this area of job
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of labor and industrial law
- Should be able to work as a team with other departments
- Quick thinker, a good listener and good at solving problems
- Have healthy relations with the employees in order to know their grievances
The average salary of employee relations manager varies from 6 lakh to 6.5 lakh in a year.
An HR head jobs is one of the respective jobs and holds a very important position in an organization. This professional holds knowledge of everything such as staffing, employment processes, training, and development. They also ensure the safety and wealth of employees or labors.
An HR head job offers attractive salary somewhere between 25 lakh and 30 lakh. Some of the leading employers of HR heads or HR professionals are Accenture, Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro and many more in which you can make your career.