A business logo is a small piece of graphics, but its impact is not small. It is the identity of your business, which goes along and plays a crucial role in business branding. Therefore, you must pay close attention when you get a logo designed for your business. Since business logos have a great influence, the designers must be expert at their work, so that they can produce a quality work.
Business logo design is undoubtedly one of the most important and valued niches of logo designing industry. A quality logo combined with the brand image of a company can even become a powerful influence at the marketing and social levels. In this post, I will share my time-tested tips with you, and I am sure you will like these tips that will enable you to produce a good business logo design. Let’s see what tips I have for you in today’s post:
- Before starting to develop ideas, think a little about recipients to whom it is directed.
- Create some ideas on paper before starting work on the computer.
- If the brand name is memorable, it should be in the logo.
- Remember that simplicity is the key when it comes to designing a business logo, so never make use of more than three colours and more than two fonts.
- Do not use symbols like “swoosh” (in the Nike logo) or “globes” because they are quite cliché. They have appeared in countless logos, so there is little chance to get originality with these symbols.
- Choose a font that can even read by your grandmother.
- Ensure that the logo is easily recognizable.
- Avoid combining and reusing items of other famous logos and pretend to pass it off as your own work.
- Do not ever use clipart under any circumstances. They are cliché and show immaturity.
- Your logo must appear alright in black and white too.
- Ensure the logo is still recognisable as the colours invert, and when you change its dimensions.
- If your business logo design includes a symbol or icon in addition to text, place it in a way that they add value to the other part.
- Avoid copying and follow the latest trends.
- Try to design a logo that can stand the test of time i.e., have a timeless look.
- Avoid using special effects like gradient or flashes of light.
- Click it to fit within a square or rectangular frame and avoid dark designs.
- Avoid intricate details.
- Each element of the business logo must be aligned from all sides.
- It has to convey strength and balance, without elements that add visual instability to it.
- It is better if it can appeal to everyone, not just a particular niche.
- Create a few variations to find the result you or your client wants.
- Maintain consistency when it appears on different platforms.
- Avoid bright colors, neon, and also dark and dull colors.
- This tip is very important and it is that you must respect all previous rules.
Business branding plays a crucial rule and your business logo is highly instrumental in this regard. If you take follow the above tips, you are sure to create a memorable one. I hope these tips will help you spark some great ideas for your next business logo design. I would love to hear feedback from you. Please, share your comments in the section below and to add some more the tips to enhance this list. Have a great day and a great business logo.
Author Bio: I am Milton my experienced professional in law assignment help. I take great pleasure in sharing logo designing experiences and tips and tricks with online information seekers in this in industry.